Principles of personal data processing in Katowice City of Gardens – Krystyna Bochenek Cultural Institution in Katowice.
Due to the implementation of the requirements of Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”), we inform you about the processing of your personal data and your rights relating to it.
The following rules apply from May 25, 2018.
1. The administrator of your personal data is the CEO of the Katowice City of Gardens – Krystyna Bochenek Culture Institution located in Katowice at Plac Sejmu Śląskiego 2 NIP: 954-27-62-461, REGON: 363634404.
2. If you have questions regarding the manner and scope of processing your personal data as part of operations conducted by the Krystyna Bochenek Culture Institution Katowice – City of Gardens as well as your rights, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Inspector at the Katowice City of Gardens – Krystyna Bochenek Culture Institution using the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The processing of your personal data is carried out on the basis of applicable law, concluded agreements and previously granted consent.
4. Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
a) fulfilment of the legal obligations incumbent on the Katowice City of Gardens – Krystyna Bochenek Culture Institution;
b) implementation agreements concluded between the Katowice City of Gardens – Krystyna Bochenek Culture Institution and contractors;
c) performance of tasks carried out in the public interest;
d) in other cases, your personal data is processed only on the basis of prior consent in the extent and for purposes specified in the text of the consent.
5. In connection with data processing for the purposes referred to in point 4, the recipients of your personal data may be:
a) public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, to the extent and for purposes resulting from previous provisions of generally applicable law;
b) other entities which, based on the relevant signed agreements with the Katowice City of Gardens – Krystyna Bochenek Culture Institution, process personal data, for which the Administrator is the CEO of the Katowice City of Gardens – Krystyna Bochenek Culture Institution.
6. Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the objectives set out in point 4 and after that, for the period and to the extent required by the provisions of generally applicable law.
7. In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
a) the right to access personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data;
b) the right to request correction of personal data – when said data is incorrect or incomplete;
c) the right to request the deletion of personal data (the so-called “right to be forgotten”) if:
– the data is no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected for or otherwise processed,
– the data subject has objected to their processing,
– the data subject has withdrawn their consent to the processing of personal data and there is no other legal ground for data processing,
– the personal data is processed unlawfully,
– the personal data must be deleted in order to comply with legal obligations;
d) the right to request restrictions to the processing of personal data – if:
– the data subject questions the accuracy of the personal data,
– the processing of data is unlawful and the data subject is opposed to the deletion of data, demanding their limitation instead,
– the administrator no longer needs the data for their purposes, but the data subject requires them to identify, defend or pursue claims,
– the data subject has objected to the processing of data, pending a decision on whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the administrator override the grounds for objection;
e) the right to data transfer – if the following conditions are met:
– the data is processed on the basis of an agreement concluded with the data subject or on the basis of consent expressed by that subject,
– the processing is carried out in an automated manner;
f) the right to object to the processing of data – if the following conditions are jointly met:
– there are circumstances relating to your special circumstances in the case of processing of data on the basis of a task performed for the public interest or in the exercise of public authority by the administrator,
– the processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or a third party, except when the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, requiring the protection of personal data, override those interests, in particular when the data subject is a child.
8. If the processing of personal data occurs on the basis of the subject’s consent to the processing of personal data (article 6, paragraph 1, point (a) GPDR), you have the right to withdraw this consent at any moment. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent granted before its withdrawal.
9. In the event of becoming aware of illegal processing of your personal data by the Katowice City of Gardens – Krystyna Bochenek Culture Institution, you have the right to file a complaint to the President of Personal Data Protection Office.
10. In the event of the processing of personal data occurring on the basis of consent granted by the data subject, providing your personal data to the administrator is voluntary.
11. Providing your personal data is mandatory when the condition of the processing of personal data is a legal provision or an agreement concluded between the two parties.
12. Your data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.